The Archbishop of Canterbury’s ‘Difference‘ course will run in six weekly online sessions, beginning on Wednesday 7 September. The course is being sponsored by the Church of England Dioceses of Birmingham, Coventry and Lichfield, but is open to people of every Church background. A two-minute trailer can be viewed HERE.
The course will run on Wednesday evenings via Zoom. Arrival will be from 7.15pm ready for a 7.30pm start. Each session will last 90 minutes:
- Wednesday 7 September – Welcome, introductions and what to expect
- Wednesday 14 September – Session 1: God’s Call
- Wednesday 21 September – Session 2: Crossing Divides
- Wednesday 28 September – Session 3: Navigating Disagreement
- Wednesday 5 October – Session 4: Practising Forgiveness
- Wednesday 12 October – Session 5: Risking Hope
More information about each of the course sessions is HERE.
The ‘Difference‘ course explores how to talk, listen and engage well with people who are different from us. The initiative originated with Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, who has a vision that the Church should be a reconciling presence in the world. Find out more about the ‘Difference’ course at its website HERE.